i love food.

Friday, April 07, 2006

And i almost loved you.

My nose keeps bleeding. It's bleeding right now, but i'm not gonna let it flow out. The blood is really warm.

Ok, today was sports day. We came in last and third for cheerleading. Today, tingxi was there. She was not exactly friendly with me in the morning. So it made me feel a little bit awkward. I truthfully felt very sad. Cos i still think she hates me. At one point in time i was on the verge of tears. Cos the thoughts of How we used to talk and laugh about a tranny just came rushing back. The feelings, the love. Then i thought about it again, i asked myself. Is this How i'm gonna move on and remind myself of whatever ruined me then and just end up being a sucker again like last year apparently not.

Alright. This is too much information. I think i've been brutally honest with this blog ever sinced i moved. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home